If you read this your browser is obsolete!
Please update or change it (Firefox,
are free and top value). You'll see the difference.
Inter Rally 2013
site en français
Support Team Yellow Peril
Participate to an outing
See past events
- Is the French Branch of the British Norton OC founded 1959;
- Has organized the 2001 International Rally in the Dordogne and the 2013 International rally in the Morvan;
- Is a source of documentation, contacts between owners, tips, outings in France and abroad;
- Offers tee shirts, badges and other regalia;
- Publishes the famous "Commando Service Notes" in French and Vibrations every 4 month;
- The French branch, originally dedicated to Norton lovers from France, also welcomes all riders from French speaking countries (Belgium, Switzerland, Canada...) and others;
- Is an always growing club, one of the largest branch of the British N.O.C.,now more than 300 members strong, from St Pierre (& Miquelon) to St Pierre (de la Réunion);
- Supports the Yellow Peril Racing Tean and other Norton riders on differents events (Tour de France Vintage, Bol d'Or Classic, etc.)
Next and Past
Triton club's 20th anniversary
More bugs fixed
The Norton Owners Club french branch is one of the largest branch of the NOC, founded in 1959.
- contacts :